Johann (pr. yo-hahn) is the German form of John, the English form of Iohannes, the Latin form of Greek Ioannes from Hebrew Yochanan meaning “Yahweh is gracious”.
- John (English)
- Johannes (German, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Estonian, Latin)
- Johan (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch)
- Johanna (German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Hungarian, Finnish, Estonian, Roman)
- Johanne (French, Danish, Norwegian, Medieval French)
- Jana (German, Dutch, Czech, Slovak, Slovene, Catalan)
- Janina (German, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Lithuanian)